Sunday, March 23, 2008

The sweet sting.

I dreamed of him that night. It was dark and dangerous and the winds howled. His face had been in my mind for days. But when the lights went out and the sounds died, except for the majesty of the power of nature, I felt more.

I had tossed and turned, the candles had burned low and the restless night had kept me from the nirvana of sleep.

I crept from my bed and wandered the house, waiting for something I could not identify or name. Wishing for more than I knew. The echoes of a voice that was not familiar rang through my head. And my flesh ached for touches ... not soft, not gentle. My flesh craved his touch. Brutal, harsh, demanding. Wringing from me the screams of agonized ecstacy as my body responded to the torment he so willingly and exquisitely dished out.

"Sleep." A voice seemed to whisper. "Sleep and I will come to you." It urged me back into the dense darkness of my room as the height of the storm burst upon the house. Shutters slammed. Trees bent in agony. Winds buffeted the shingles and all around the howling of the elements raised my libido to an unheard of pitch.

I lay back upon the pillows, amid the cool sheets and closed my eyes.

"Ask for me and I will come."

I breathed deeply, and the scents of sulfur and smoke filled my lungs.

Somewhere a fire burned. Lightening had wreaked its havoc upon a house, or a stand of trees.

The acrid smells itched and tingled.

"Call me."

I breathed again and a cooler smell, of damp earth and the richness of stone, flowed into my lungs.

"Give your need a name."

"Please!" The word slipped from my lips as I writhed against the sheets. My flesh craved, desired, needed ....

"Say the words..."

"Come to me...use me....take me"

When the next sounds came they were the laughter of a dark soul. He stood over me and the dreams did not do him justice. From beneath black brows dark eyes gleamed. Cruel lips curved into a smile and in his massive hands lay chains and bindings, and whips.

"At last. I have waited. Your call is as a key unlocking the depths of my hungers."

He approached and I knew that the time had come to submit. To give in to the cravings of my flesh and my body."

"Shall I begin?" He asked, in a soft and gentle vioce that rained upon me as icy snow. One step more and I would feel the depths of the exquisite torments he would bestow.

"Begin...."

With that there was no further sound, there was no laughter or scent. There was merely the feel of his lash upon my skin as he struck me. Again and again until I begged and pleaded for mercy. With that one cry he screamed his power.

He plunged instruments within me. Large and brutal they impaled me. My limbs were stretched wide and tied down. My breasts offered up as subjects for his brutal touch. My cunt a mere vessel for his powerful rage.

Heat, cold, ice, torment. Again and again I withstood his ministrations.

"Shall I continue? Do you wish for more?"

"More!" I begged as my flesh wept in blood and fluids as his hands twisted and teased, pinched and slapped. Candles dripped above me. His strength gave him patience. I endured as he continued. Plunging into me, stretching flesh around his as I screamed and begged.

"More!" came my cries as he plundered my orifices. Deeper and harder he came inside me. And the night became as fire as he used me. As he pleasured me. As he showered his torments upon me.

As he loved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment