Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bad Girl

"You're going to be punished. You're a very bad girl."

He took me by the hair and dragged me down the stairs. Most people would have called it the basement. I knew better. I knew what it was. What he had made it. It was the dungeon. His Dungeon. And it was where he would punish me. Mercilessly. Wonderfully. Painfully.

"Strip." He shoved me into the middle of the room and began removing his wide, thick, leather belt.

"But I didn't..."

"No excuses! Or your punishment will be worse. Do you want that? Do you want me to go to the Closet?"

I didn't, so I did as he ordered.

I pulled my sweater over my head. I'm not allowed to wear a bra because he always wants to be able to see my big breasts moving, bouncing, with their hard nipples poking at the fabric I wear. Then I pulled my skirt down. Of course, I'm not allowed to wear panties, either. Every morning before I leave the house he inspects me. In the beginning I didn't believe him. And I felt weird, so i tried to disobey. I wore panties, but he cut off the first few pairs. Then he punished me. In the kitchen, in broad daylight. So naturally I tried hiding them in my backpack. But he knew, somehow, and he checked. Then the punishments got really bad and I had to leave the house with my ass bright red and so hot and sore I couldn't sit down on the bus.

Now I know better. I had no panties on. When I pulled off my skirt he could see my bare pussy - he waxes me himself - he loves the pain of pouring that hot wax on my cunt and making me take it. Besides my bare pink pussy lips he could see the ring from the dildo that he'd shoved up my cunt that morning. It's remote and he is a genius with electronics so I was being punished all day long. He made me come right in the middle of a budget meeting and I had to pretend I was sick to my stomach. Can't have all the attorneys knowing I'm enjoying a remote fuck now, can I?

Then all I was wearing was my thigh highs and my tall pumps.

"Turn around." I did as I was told, though I knew I would be begging soon for mercy.

"Bend over the bench." It's a flogging bench that he designed, full of all sorts of special little amendments that help him punish me.

"Spread your legs." I did although I knew what was coming.

"I warned you this morning but you ignored me. You disobeyed me. I'm going to show you how I punish bad girls who break the rules."

"Please, Master, don't..."

"It's too late for that, isn't it?"

He went to the Closet and I knew I was in for it. He could work me for hours and when he was hot, like he was now, it meant I was going to be worked over, but good.

He strapped my ankles to the legs of the bench. Then he clamped my arms, spread wide, to either of the poles he'd attached to the sides. My breasts were pushed tight against the padded flogging bench, but I was spread so wide I couldn't have moved to relieve the pressure if I'd wanted to.

"I'm sorry to have to do this, but perhaps you'll learn from this punishment that what I say must be obeyed."

"Yes, Master."

I felt the cold lube shoot into my asshole from the lube gun. That's when I knew just how much I was going to have to bear. I liked ass play and normalliy he'd use my juice or his come to lube me up. The real deal meant major ass punishment. I should have known because he'd been talking about my ass for days - about how bad I was, and about how much I needed to be shown what he could do to me.

"If you don't do as I say, this will only hurt worse. So follow my instructions."

I felt the big, blunt head of a dildo at the entrance to my ass. Naturally I tightened my sphincter in fear. To no avail.

"I'd advise you to relax." And he began to insert what he called the Monster. I knew that's what it was because it immediately stretched and burned as my hole was penetrated.

"You are not to come. Do you understand me? No matter what I do to you, you control yourself. Or else."

Or else was the most daunting term he used. The last time he'd implemented the 'or else', I hadn't been able to sit down for a week and his three best friends had shared in my punishment. Imagine an ass-fucking round-robin and you have some idea.

I was being filled, the huge thick dildo penetrating so deep up my ass that I was gasping and panting.

"There. That is the beginning."

He reached between my legs and tightened the straps that held the dildo deep and in place. But when he shoved his fingers into my cunt and pulled the remote bullet out, I got weak in the knees. It was definitely going to be a DP night for me.

"I can see that you are not repentant in the slightest. Obviously I will need to be very severe with you." And then I heard the squeak of the Closet as he went back for another tool. He could have oiled the doors, but this way I had the expectation after hearing the squeak, of knowing he was choosing his tools, letting me anticipate my punishment.

And suddenly he was back with a duplicate of the Monster, this one a vibrator, covered with little nubs and a flared, penis-shaped head that was tough to take on my best day. I'd never had both of them inside me before.

He rammed it up my cunt with a brutal stroke and I moaned, loud and long as my insides were stretched nearly beyond endurance.

I expected to feel the vibrator turn on immediately, but I was wrong, again. He moved around in front of me and pulled out his cock. It's big, long and when it gets hard it is fearsome in the extreme. He uses it on me to command me, to show me his mstery of me and, truthfully, I crave it. But tonight, there was only one way he was going to make me take it. I knew that suddenly and I quailed.

"Open wide, you bad girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment