Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ready For Blast-off

The bartender stared at me for over an hour. Not constantly, of course, but every time I looked up he was riveted on me. It should have made me nervous, but instead, baby, it made me way hot!

I'd been part of a bachelorette party that had gotten way too drunk and out of control for me. I moved away from the wildness to sit on the outskirts of the group and sip my drink. I planned to cab it home so I wasn't worried, but I also didn't want the whirlies in the morning, either, which all of the other ladies were going to have, in spades.

The bartender had been stoic throughout the night. Given his big, broad, strong physique and a face that would have made Brad Pitt weep with envy, well, he was a total grade A hunk.

"Would you like another?"

He was leaning over me and I caught a whiff of some delectable cologne that made my pussy twitch. That and the fact he had focused those big, dark eyes right on me. My tummy gave a little quiver, too.

"Another drink?"

"Unless I can interest you in something else behind the bar?"

"Oh, my." I knew my mouth was open, but he suddenly grinned and good god, I wanted to spread myself across the bar and let him do me right there. My friends would probably think it was part of the floor show.

"I get off in ten minutes."

"And if you promise to get me off in fifteen, I'm all yours." For a minute I thought the voice had come from someone else. Then I realized I wanted this guy buried deep inside my coochie, and humping me to heaven. Why deny it?

"Boy Scout's honor." He held up the three fingered salute and I had to take a deep breath.

"Kinky. I like that."

A few minutes later, there was a loud roar from my girlfriends as some male strippers appeared. I paid no attention. Because Rocco the Bartender had taken me by the hand after handing over the bar to his relief and was leading me to the storeroom.

Not a glamours place for a tryst, but when Rocco yanked off his shirt and dropped his pants, I decided ambience was over-rated.

He had a cock that deserved a medal and it, and his body, were as hard as I had expected.

"Show me your sweet little pussy and I'll rock your world."

I flipped up my skirt and flicked off my thong and gave a little wiggle. At the sight of my bare snatch he smiled like a wolf. One step closer and he was up against me, his cock snuggled against my pussy like heat seaking missile. He gave it a rub against my clit and I could swear I started to drool.

"Get ready for lift-off." His whisper was lurid in my ear but I didn't care because he took both hands, slid my thighs apart and then, hello, Houston, we were fully-fueld and - we had ignition!

His cock slid into my cunt like it belong there and he had tremendous, muscled thighs that let him lift me off the ground with every deep pounding thrust into me. He grabbed my hands and held them over my head and growled and grinned and grunted every time he shoved himself inside of me. I was panting and trying to appreciate every second of the tightness, the stretching, the damned force of the banging he was giving me.

I was tight and he was huge and it was only a minute or two before I was coming with a wail and I could feel my cunt creaming and dripping,but he kept up the pace, fucking me a little harder, his face tight with control.

"Come for me again, pussy girl." He muttered as he stared at me and when he shifted his hips a bit and his groin was rubbing roughly against my clit, I shot off like the proverbial rocket and then he went too.

The last lunge was mind-boggling and I saw stars as he rammed his cock in so deep I thought I was going to need a shuttle emechanic to get it out.

Then he slid my feet back to the ground, shoved his fingers through the cum and cream that was pouring out of me and stuck those fingers in my mouth. I licked them clean while he smiled an evil, satisfied smile.

"You love being bad, don't you?"

"You have no idea," I moaned as I struggled to stand on shaky legs.

He dropped my skirt back into place, snatched the thong and shoved it into his pants as he pulled them on, and then opened the door. I was holding onto a keg of beer while I regained my equilibrium and I was actually rather shocked that he just blew me a kiss and walked out the door, adjusting his dick inside his jeans as he did so.

Oh, well. A quick, hot fuck in the back of the bar might not have been the most romantic event ever, and I could tell I was going to feel a tad sore for a while, but I smiled with the thought that I had been well and truly fucked.

I adjusted my top and sauntered back to the club where the festivities were breaking up. The gals were so drunk by this point that they hadn't even noticed I was gone.

I smiled and high-fived them as the last stripper strolled away, his g-string loaded with bills, and I gave my girlfriend a hug as she showed me the hickey she had ill-advisedly allowed one of the strippers to give her right boob. I figured it would make for interesting honeymoon chatter, but shrugged it off. Not my problem, after all. And to tell the truth, I was feeling the let down that Rocco had been like the popular grammar book - he shoots and leaves.

Then I grabbed my wrap from the back of the stool I'd been sitting on and paid my bill with Rocco's replacement. When the guy handed me back my change he'd included a copy of the tab and I clutched it in my hand as I hurried after my friends.

It wasn't until I was in the cab on the way home that I unfolded my receipt to check the damage .... that's when I saw there were 2 pieces of paper. One I'd signed for the tab.

The other said, "Can't wait to get another taste of my sweet pussy. Tomorrow for dinner? Then dessert at your place?"

I grinned to myself as I tucked it into my purse, noting the cell number on the bottom and the signature.

It had been signed, Rocco. Boy Scout Troop 69.

Houston, we are go for launch!

No comments:

Post a Comment