Saturday, January 26, 2008

Oh, my....

He's going to spank me.

He says I've been a bad girl. I've misbehaved. And I'm going to feel his hand heating up my naughty little ass.

My panties lie around my ankles and he is bending me over his knees. His lap is broad and his thighs are strong and I know that he will be able to hold me down, no matter how hard I struggle or squirm.

And I'm going to be squirming.

His hand slides my skirt up. I feel the breeze of the open window as it wafts across but butt. He strokes my flesh as he prepares to give me my punishment. He makes me wait for the first blow, anticipating, waiting, wondering.

I get a spanking once a week. I have always transgressed and I know he'll have to redden my cheeks for me.

It never fails.

Lying across his lap I know he is going to be very hard on me tonight. Because he is very hard beneath me. That is always the sign that I'll going to really pay for my bratty misbehavior.

His hand comes down. Smack. Hard and tingling. But not nearly as hard as I know it will be. Soon. Next. Or the one after.

Again. One more. Another.

I am gasping. My ass is heating up. My flesh burns where I know the imprints of hiw wide palm are even now coloring up, nice and pink. Soon there will be so many imprints they'll blend together and then it will be impossible to tell how many I've hand.

He makes me count them. I squeeze out a tear and I count the next. Then I have to concentrate because they are coming fast and furious and if I lose count we start over.

Sometimes I lose count on purpose.

A lull. Momentary. I hold my breath.

His hands smooth over my tingling skin, soothing, squeezing. When he grabs a handful of ass and squeezes, hard, I gasp. Then I hiss as another blow falls.

And they continue.

But then another respite. His fingers push between my cheeks. They slide down, tickling, between my legs. I'm wet. I'm dripping. He knows how hot it makes me when he spanks me. He teases me. He slides a finger into me. I'm so wet I can hear the slippery sound as he lazily finger fucks me. Then he pushes in another big long finger ...

Have I mentioned how big his hands are? He's a very big man. He works with his hands and they are rough, scratched, calloused. I can feel those callouses as he pushes the two fingers in and out.

I'm very very tight. Because last night he told me I needed it rough. So he gave me an ass fucking that was one for the books. Whatever book keeps track of those things.

As I said, he's a very big man.

And I'm what they call, "petite".

My petite little ass is throbbing now because he's back to spanking me.

His fingers in my cunt had made me whimper and he was not about to let me enjoy myself just yet. He goes back to punishing me in the most delicious way, burning my butt with those powerful flat-handed swats.

Soon I'm writhing on his lap. I think I might be able to get some mercy if his cock is so hard he needs to fuck me and forget about spanking me.

But he's very focused.

Then, all of a sudden, I've counted thirty.

My punishment is done. My rear is aflame. My cunt is quivering. I'm breathing deeply.

And I can't wait for next week. Because I'm going to be naughty again.

I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment