Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Black Friday Shopping Tale

I was standing half-naked in a dressing room at Macy’s when a complete stranger burst into the little cubicle.

“What the!” I leapt aside, grabbing my sweater and trying to hid the pertinent parts. The man turned and stared, his eyes wide, his expression frantic.

“Look, I’m not gonna hurt you, lady, but there are some bad guys on my tail…” He held up a finger and peeked out the sliding curtain.

“Shit!” He rushed to me and grabbed me by the elbows. My top fell on the floor and my bare boobs got up close and personal against his leather jacked. “Help me out of this jam and I’ll owe you.”

“Owe me? I don’t even know who you are!” Though I wasn't so sure I didn't want to get to know him. The brute strength in his arms, the great cleft in his chin and a really yummy manly scent were all secondary to his grungy Brad Pitt appearance. Which I normally would have not thought much of but somehow … well, in the flesh my "Brad" was pretty damn hot.

“I’ll explain later. I’m one of the good guys, OK?” And then he started dropping his pants.

“Whoa!” I jerked out of his arms but he paid me no attention at all. Instead, he pulled his pants off (commando – why was I not surprised?) and ran over to me.

“Quick, just pretend that we’re fucking…” and he pushed me down onto the plus bench and wiggled my skirt up past my thighs and started rutting around like a mad dog.

Except that he was particularly well-hung "dog", and he, well, let’s just say danger became the man. He was big, hard and pushing against my fairly well-starved little pussy. I forgot for a moment what was going on, but then a gruff growl outside my door reminded me.

“OK, buddy, but when I say you owe me, I mean, you owe me BIG TIME.” I hissed and clutched him in my arms, snuggling up against him.

“No problem. Now, can we get on with the distraction? I need them to think we’re just a horny couple …” And he started rubbing himself against me.

I spread my legs and wrapped them around his thighs. My skinny little thong got pushed out of the way and I felt flesh against flesh just as someone grabbed the curtain. His cock was big, thick, hard and despite the noise outside, all I could focus on was him against my wetness. Pushing, just a little, spreading me, just a little, and then….

The stranger slid in and the bad guys burst in and all I could scream was, “Oh my God! Oh my God!”

“Sorry,” was the last I heard from the bad guys as they turned and left the dressing room.

My stranger was still on top of me and he was grinning. I wonder why?

“Care to finish what we started, Ma'am?”

“Aren’t you worried about someone interrupting us?”

“Someone already did.” And he lunged forward, filling me up and no one ever noticed the groans from the dressing room amid the post-Thanksgiving melee.

That's when I decided shopping on Black Friday wasn’t so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment