Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hot & Sweet

"Touch me," he said. He sat in the chair, his once powerful legs now slender and still. He couldn't always get an erection, but sometimes, we managed a bit of a stiffy.

But he loved to watch me. I was naked and I kneeled between his legs, my gaze reverent and my lips curved as I thought of the joy of sucking his cock as he held my head, urging me on with dirty words and gutteral moans.

We'd only been together since his accident. I'd known him for a year before. He had been the mechanic at my garage, and my trusty little Nissan always needed something. He'd smile and undercharge me and pat my dog on the head. Then he'd turn back to his next job, all serious and intense, determined to do the best work possible.

I heard about his accident in the drugstore. A young, angry woman had turned and pushed past those of us on the line at the pharmacy counter and the pharmacist had shaken her head, her expression one of annoyance.

"She was certainly in a hurry," I muttered conversationally.

"She's a bitch, is what she is."

I must have looked askance, because the lady pharamcist colored, and shrugged.

"She's the girlfriend of that mechanic, the handsome young guy from Mackeys?"

I held up my hands, ignorant of what she was talking about.

"He was in a car accident a few months back. He's paralyzed. In a wheelchair. The other driver was drunk and some congressman's son so he got off, but the poor guy's never going to walk again."

"I guess his girlfriend's not taking it well?"

"I heard her in the beauty parlor the other day bitching that she's expected to take care of him and she doesn't even get sex anymore."

I gasped, because it was simply that harsh a thought. That all the woman would be thinking of is her own gratification after her lover had lost the use of his legs.

The very next day I was at the hospital visiting my aunt Clara who had had yet another mini-stroke, and when I was directed to the physical therapy department where she was getting treated, I literally tripped over the man in question.

He was crying. Tears were still wet on his cheeks and I wanted to wrap my arms around him right then and there.

Behind him, out of the elevator, came the snippy bitch. Her face was red, and her mouth set in the thin line that says she's angry and not in the mood for anything.

Oblivious to me, she leaned over and hissed at him.

"You're useless, Brett, and I'm not gonna be tied to some guy in a chair who can't even get it up."

The shocking cruelty of her statement stunned me, and Brett stopped, mortified, and writhing in impotent rage. He watched as she stalked away down the hall and then swiped a swarthy, rough hand across his cheek.

"Sorry," he muttered and turned to head down the hallway.

On impulse I stepped in front of him.

"I'm Mary. I'm visiting my aunt but she's in therapy at the moment. Would you like to have lunch?"

"Pity for a crip?"

"Oh, fuck you." I was smiling as I said it to make sure he knew I was kidding, but then I realized the import of my expression. I blushed.

"As you probably heard, that's not likely."

"Look, I'm not the one to get pity from, Brett...?"

"Brett Holmes. You're Mary Stewart. '98 Nissan Sentra."

"You remembered?"

"I never forget a car. Or a well-stacked woman."

His comment might have been crude, but given the situation I decided to overlook it. Besides, it had been a long time since anyone had noticed.

"So, about lunch?"

"Why eat with me?"

"Why not? Are you contagious? Do you chew with your mouth open?" I grinned, cocked a hip, and watched his gaze roam over my body. I'm the stacked, old-fashioned type of girl. I fill a bra and I'm proud of it.

"OK. If you pay. I haven't got pockets on these things." He picked at the sweats he was wearing and I nodded with a smile.

That was six months ago. Right about the time he stopped his initial rounds of physical therapy he went back to work at the garage. He can't get under cars anymore, but the owner of the shop was happy to have his keen eye and his amazing ability with engines back. He directs folks and his specially-constructed chair can sit him up higher when he needs it. I spotted him while I was on the way to work one day and I pulled in to say hi. In the end I asked him out and after he wiped the look of surprise off his face he said yes.

He picked me up in his specially fitted truck and we've been together ever since.

I kneeled at my lover's feet and noted that this was going to be one of our good days. His cock was swelling and I grinned up at him before I leaned over and pulled him into my mouth.

His sigh was all the reward I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment