Monday, February 16, 2009

HERS - Who wants chocolate when there's KY?

“On your hands and knees.” His voice, deep, rumbling, almost scary, had me scrambling to do his bidding. Besides, I knew it was going to feel oh, so good.

I was naked except for the collar he always makes me wear – as his slave – when we are alone. I’d given him a most excellent blow job as his Valentine’s gift and now, I hoped, it was his turn to reciprocate.

When fingers, slick and cool with lube slid between the cheeks of my ass, I almost smiled in delight. He is so masterful when he fucks my ass. It makes me feel absolutely and utterly his like nothing else. Naughty, taboo. Bad slut who likes cock up her ass.

Then I felt the glide of the lube on a dildo being pushed into my pussy. Getting fucked by my Master while having a fake dick in my cunt was a rare treat. He knew it would send me over the edge faster than anything else.

Fingers slid into my ass, lubing, stretching, getting me ready to take his thick cock inside me where no other man had gone before. He’d been my first ass fuck. He’d been my first in so many ways. For a split second I thought I’d love to just have him hold me in his arms and tell me my Master loved me. But then those fingers plunged a little deeper and my mind refocused on the amazing feelings centered in my ass.

When he exchanged two fingers for the broad head of his cock I relaxed. I knew from frequent past experience that relaxation would be key to taking it all without pain. I love that pain that hurts so good, but nothing that keeps me hobbling for days, OK?

Tonight my Master M was feeling contrary. He said nothing. No dirty words of encouragement as he slowly impaled me. I was able to concentrate only on that sensation anyway, of being filled, inexorably, his hot flesh sliding deeper and deeper.

I groaned and whispered, “Please”, but he was doing his own thing. In another minute he was all the way in and then he started to fuck me. Slow and steady and building infitesimally in force until he was giving me a most amazing ass fucking. I was rocking forward with every thrust and the dildo in my cunt made everything so tight, so full, so awesome, that I was drooling and whimpering in just seconds as he really wailed on my ass.

Everything exploded. My orgasm hit me like a thunderbolt. Hot, fast, hard, everything just screamed in ecstasy. Every cell, every nerve lit up like fire and I quivered, shook and screamed some more. I could feel him pumping faster, his grunts telling me he was close. His jets of cum slammed into me, setting off orgasm number two until we were both coming hard and loud.

I felt Master’s beard tickle my ear.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, my precious little slave.”

1 comment:

  1. Masterful...
    He knows what makes her feel good and how good if feels for him to make her feel good.

    With strawberries and champagne, I'd love to sit and watch

    ReplyDelete