Friday, December 5, 2008

Are those fangs or are you just glad to see me?

It was the sweetest kiss in the world but when something sharp jabbed Lydia’s lip, she had to pull back. Was that blood? In the dim light of the dashboard she looked at her date and could see the light shining on, hello, fangs?! She started to struggle but then Vlad kissed her again. She’d thought the guy was a total hunk when she met him at Starbucks, and that really cool husky accent of his was awesome. With his black hair and black eyes and killer body, she’d jumped on the chance to get into his pants and when he asked her if she wanted to take a ride, she’d been so THERE.

Now she had to admit she might have made a teeney, weeny little mistake.

“Um, Vlad, I, uh, think I should be getting home now.”

“No. I want you to stay with me.”

“Gee whiz, no can do. Got laundry, need to wash my hair, you know all that human, I mean, girl stuff!” She tried to slide out of the car but he grabbed her hand. She yanked. Nothing doing. There was all that super-human strength thing happening.

“Come here.”

“Really, no, it’s been great…”

Then suddenly his hand was under her skirt. Inside her panties. His fingers were – wow, it wasn’t just super-human strength – how could anyone move their fingers that fast…

Then he pulled her legs over his shoulders and his tongue slid into her hot little love cavern and DAYUM!

After her second orgasm Vlad had (with superhuman speed) divested himself of his clothes and had buried a most amazing cock deep inside her pussy and was treating her to a series of blistering, mind-blowing orgasms that had her lying limp in his arms and drooling.

“I yearn to taste you … to feel the warmth of your essence flowing over my tongue…”

“Huh?” Lydia wasn’t thinking very clearly, but it sounded OK to her. “Taste me, touch me , whatever – just keep fucking me Vlad!”

Then the stinging pain in her neck got her attention. But as a wash of fear swept over her, burning passion flooded her. She’d never felt anything so powerful as the waves swept her. Vlad drank from her, each sucking pull of his mouth tugging hard at her cunt.

“Uh, uh, uh.” She fumbled at his arms, but he held her in a steely grip. Her head started ringing and for a minute she almost got scared. Then Vlad pulled back and looked at her.

“Now that I have tasted you, my sweet, you are mine.”

“Vlad, can we talk, I mean, I really like to tan and how can I put on my makeup if I can’t see my reflection.”

Vlad laughed and Lydia was puzzled, but then he grinned, flashing fangs.

“You’ll not be turned. I prefer you human, my love.”

Lydia decided it seemed like a great deal. Incredible sex, a totally hot guy and hey, she loved the nightlife, too!

“Sweet, Vlad!”

No comments:

Post a Comment